Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh and because

it's been so long, I have mess of random things to include in the update.


These tidbit are:
Hot Pepper Jelly making.

First day of preschool -technically phase in week.
  • Wii Tennis in the buff
  • Business Booming at the lemonade stand
  • A moment of silly creativity
This week is official first day of preschool and 1st grade for my little one's. Hard to believe time has flown so fast. This weekend - Labor Day Weekend- we are camping. Very much looking forward to that.
My big complaint right now is allergies. Hay fever, rag weed....grrrrrr!
















1 comment:

  1. Yes, my eyes are on fire all day...
    I was hoping you were around this weekend, but camping will be awesome. Perhaps we'll try to camp, too.
    Let me know how the pepper jam works!

    ReplyDelete