Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Spring and into Summer

Hello Friends!

My favorite time of the year. I have been so absorbed in the outdoors, the garden, playing with the family outside that I have been avoiding off-work time use of the computer at home.

The camera finally filled up with nearly 400 pictures taken over the last month so it is time to unload, upload and update.

The winds of change are blowing at work and I am hoping for the best there...could mean more money, less time, more time, same money, could be good, could be bad...I am hoping for good change, more money, same amount of time. Should know more next week.

The family is good and we are busy working in the garden and making plans for camping weekends this summer. Did I mention this is my favorite time of the year?!

We have also been doing a fair amount of socializing and entertaining. Friends over, cook-outs, kids play dates, family visits, etc. Again, did I mention I love this time of year???

Without further ado.....some glimpses of the happiness I have seen in the last month:





















1 comment: