Monday, February 9, 2009

If I were a drinker

Oh what a week it has been.


I learned that hell is actually a very cold place, in spite of the fact that is smells like an ashtray and there is a sunny window at my back.

I learned there is nothing that a group of smart funny women can’t get you through. I can’t quite describe how wonderful it was to meet up with some new and old friends on Saturday.

I learned that in spite of the fact that I hate stupidity (the definition of which is repeating the same steps and expecting a different outcome) I still do stupid things over and over again and encourage my friends to do the same.

I was reminded of how important a single decimal point can be in a string of numbers. And how much happiness can be bought by moving that decimal point just two spaces to the right.

My creativity has been draining away slowly. With hope my upcoming vacation will bring that back to life. For now, I think I need a drink.

PMS I hate thee.


Here is a sample of my art. A portrait of my dear friend AJS:

No comments:

Post a Comment