Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Time for spring.





It's been a long time since my last post.




Work has been busy. Too much work for too little money.




That is my only excuse.


Things look better this week.





I finally placed my seed order today. That means spring is certainly around the corner. I am ready!! Well, sort of. Now I need to start my seedlings indoors this year. Time to set up the grow lights, heating pads, etc.




Still, plans are in the works to hopefully go part-time by summer. This will give me more time with the boys and more time to tend to the growing of our food. As a family, we eat a lot. The more I can grow and preserve the better off we will be. I am lucky to have a few friends that can provide a lot of very good guidance this year in the garden. With any luck this will be the biggest most successful growing season I've had. I CAN'T WAIT.






As promised included within this post are some pictures from my trip to Key Largo.....







No comments:

Post a Comment