Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh, Hi!

Some interesting tidbits.

1) I could not find a good winter coat for my son in River Falls or Hudson , so I had to drive to Woodbury to get one. This is Wisconsin, it is cold here. We should have several places to buy good winter coats near by.
2) Glitter, all stores in River Falls are sold out of glitter. They at least had glitter at one point but now it is gone. All stores no glitter.
3)Small barn animals, not living barn animals. Little plastic barn animals. Finally found a small set at Shopko in River Falls...they were overpriced. But all the other possible stores here did not have them. Again, this is Wisconsin...farm animals?!

On the colposcopy fun front. While the biopsy results were normal, turns out that doesn't really matter much because my PAP was high grade abnormal. So now I get to choose between two really lovely options a) another PAP and Colposcopy in 6 months or b) an agressive LEEP now. Yipee. Choices and options. Both of which suck.

So to get through the holiday I think I will have to consider drinking a lot.
All gifts are purchased and wrapped.
Turns out I am a hard person to buy for from what I hear. Wonder if one can purchase a more normal cervix?

No comments:

Post a Comment