Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stuff and Things

My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. While I don't want to eat breakfast first thing after I wake up, after about an hour I do. Problem is that I don't always want breakfast foods for breakfast. Dinner for breakfast would be great. Favorites would include left over India food, macaroni and cheeses, pizza, mushroom stroganoff, pasties, ......sounds like I want carbs for breakfast huh? I also would mostly like to eat the same portion at breakfast time that most people would save for dinner.

If this all worked out, I would be happy to just snack the rest of the day and not have another big meal.

The problem with the whole scenario above is that I wake up early and am out the door within an hour. So I am not ready to eat my breakfast dinner until I get to the office. Once I am in the office, my choices are limited. Therefore I spend the morning trying to fill up ....to get my dinner portion. I am therefore eating junk. Hot chocolate, potato chips, candy from my co-workers desk, french onion dip, some microwave mac n cheese. None of this fills me up and I just keep eating.

What's a breakfast gal to do?

In other news. These snippets just in.

Things that suck:

Colposcopies suck.
Waiting for biopsy test results sucks.
Cold weather sucks.
Property taxes suck (especially in WI)
Spending money you don't have on stuff you don't want sucks.


A few of my favorite things:
Snuggly warm big dogs
Cute 6 and 4 year children of mine
Good Bloody Mary's with a pickle in them
Science documentaries

Funny things:
Labrador retrievers that are afraid of water.
14 year old little brothers with girlfriends.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment