Sunday, January 11, 2009

Coupons and stuff

Going to try to post this while the boys play with their Nerf guns and Jared is napping, SO...excuse any weird grammar or spelling.

Overheard this conversation this morning:
"What does mom have these coupons for?" Baker
"She uses them to absorb liquids." Jared
"What does that mean?" Baker
"Kinda like a sponge, you put it in liquid and it sucks the liquid up." Jared
"Oh." Baker253
"I don't want you playing in that drawer anymore." Jared

Let me help interpret this for you-- coupon = tampon in Baker's world.

In other news, I bought a gallon of paint for the kitchen. I hate the color, haven't painted yet luckily. There is a wasted forty bucks. Not sure what the heck I was thinking, it looks like mint green. I hate mint green. Anyway, back to Home Depot to try to exchange it for a more brown taupe like color.

And now Arden has a song for you, actually it's more for Aunt Bevy--
HI AUNT BEVY!:

No comments:

Post a Comment