Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blue sky and springtime please?

I just want someone to walk in, pick up the cloths off the floor, dust off the surfaces, and open up the window for air. Some new sheets on the bed, fun throw pillows, fresh flowers…and then I will stretch out to relax a little. A nice long morning walk along the waterfront, a healthy brunch and then a day to be creative. Organize my pictures, make some boxes, hem Baker’s pants, sew a giraffe or two. Follow this by some work in the garden, a nice bath and a dinner out that includes some wine. Finally to bed, a nice rain and thunderstorm outside, the window open.

2 comments:

  1. Before Baker was born I bought a set of patterns for stuffed animals. I made him a pink chenille elephant. Recently made a white chenille elephant for Arden.
    The other animal in the set of patterns is a giraffe....thus I must sew a giraffe.
    Wanna borrow the patterns?!:)

    ReplyDelete